We work with you to identify risk areas and take appropriate action to mitigate them. The following are some of the areas we address:
- Counsellor/Camper Boundaries on and off grounds.
- Misconduct Response.
- Creating a Safer Environment for Coaches and Student Athletes.
- Improved Social Media Policies.
- Risk Management Protocols for Field Trips (off camp grounds).
- Visitor Policies.
- Youth Misconduct Prevention and Response.
- Best Practices for Diversity & Inclusion.
- Updated Safety Policies for LBGTQ+ Students.
Camp Policy Review Key Documents
The SOS ThreeSixty policy review process will assess each of these key documents relative to best practice, compliance requirements, and your specific needs and objectives.
Get in touch